Earning, Keeping & Growing Customers: Creating Value to Achieve Sustainable GrowthThursday 19 October 2017
Earning, Keeping & Growing Customers: Creating Value to Achieve Sustainable Growth
Date: 23 May 2017
Venue: The Historic Regent Cinema
NEDA is partnering with the Strategic Management Forum on their next conference: Earning, Keeping & Growing Customers: Creating Value to Achieve Sustainable Growth.
The purpose of a business is to earn, keep and grow its customers. This is achieved by delivering value and that means meeting the needs of each customer. Such common sense is anything but common! The successful start-up becomes performance, process and procedures driven as it scales. It does so to manage costs, maximise profits and satisfy investors. However, during this process, it often becomes less sensitive to the changing needs and tastes of customer.
Staying focused on value creation is the way to avoid this trap and achieve sustainable growth. The conference will introduced to the concept of Corporate Value Theory, the philosophy of “Valueism” and the discipline of the Value Scheme. You will also hear what this mean for the strategic leader, and get new perspectives on key account management. These ideas are also relevant to executives in government, the public sector and the not-for-profit sector, because their purpose should also be focused on delivering value.
- Todd Zenger is the newly appointed N. Eldon Tanner Chair in Strategy and Strategic Leadership at the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah.
- Chris Humphrey, an expert in creating customer value. He spent most of his career employing the Disney methodology for building a world-class business system and achieving cultural alignment.
- Andy Wilkins is Co-Founder and CEO of BE Advisory, a strategic advisory practise that believes that to be valued any business or organisation has to create and deliver value
- Kim Warren is an experienced strategy professional, teacher and writer having held senior strategy roles in the petrochemicals, brewing, hotels and leisure industries, and now teaching MBA and Executive Programmes at the London Business School.
- Richard Ilsley is the Managing Partner at The Sales & Marketing Consulting Group, a global sales strategy firm and its functional KAM specialist team, KAM Group.
Tuesday 23 May 2017: 8.30 - 5:00 pm
The historic Regent Street Cinema (Britain’s oldest), 307 Regent St, London, W1B 2HW
The Full price for the session is £195, but NEDA members pay the 25% discounted price of £145 – the price includes a free copy of Todd Zenga's book: Beyond Competitive Advantage.
To book follow this link:
NEDA is partnering with the Strategic Management Forum on their next conference at The Historic Regent Cinema