This Corporate Governance Online Workshop will explore the QCA Corporate Governance Code and show how it can be used and applied effectively.
The QCA Code provides a fresh perspective which will help your company put into practice a worthwhile, effective and flexible governance model and our online workshop will show you how to effectively use and apply it.
Our ‘Introduction Level’ Workshop will use speakers who will give their different perspectives as well as sharing practical examples and case studies. They will present on the following topics:
- What is good Corporate Governance?
- How to apply the QCA Code’s 10 principles. Addressing the areas of delivering growth, maintaining a dynamic management framework and building trust with shareholders
- How have companies applied the QCA code?
The speakers at this event will be:
- Tim Ward, Chief Executive, QCA
- Louis Cooper, Chief Executive, NEDA
- Sangita Shah, Non-Executive Chairman, Bilby PLC
- Will Pomroy, Engagement Director, Federated Hermes International
Who should attend:
- Board members and NEDs
- Board advisers and Executive support
Feedback from previous Corporate Governance courses:
- "Excellent course – good balance of high-level and deep-dive where required”
- “Confirmed we are on the right track with our governance approach”
- “Very helpful session – many thanks!”
- “I better understand the Principles now, especially how they can be applied in practice”
- “The takeaways are very good – lots to take back to my board”
- “A good refresher and update – I better understand the Code now and what’s required for our company”