This new Board masterclass series fulfils a development need for top senior managers, executives and non-executives (NEDs) in AIM and Main Market companies transitioning between roles or seeking to develop their board skills.
Bringing together the best of LSEG Academy, relevant behavioural science, coaching and the views of City-based experts, this masterclass series will develop participants to be effective and valuable board members.
In order to provide a format that suits busy schedules, the programme will combine an immersive 2-day practical workshop with 3 follow-up breakfast seminars and webinars.
These continuing events will allow concise knowledge transfer, peer learning and further development of the key skills acquired in the workshop. Follow-up content will be made available online .
The schedule of this series is as follows:
- 8 / 9 October: Two-day workshop at the London Stock Exchange (please see tab "Agenda")
- 11 December from 8.30 to 10.00: Seminar "Successfully evaluating your board"
- 11 February 2020 from 8.30 to 10.00: Seminar "Building better boards"
- 12 May 2020 from 8.30 to 10.00: Seminar "Avoiding legal pitfalls and risks"
- The two-day workshop and the follow-up seminars can be bought separately or as a bundle.
Training objectives and take-aways
- This workshop combines essential technical content on directors’ obligations, regulatory environment and listing rules, in-depth self-development sessions focusing on boardroom behaviours and first-hand insights from key Board stakeholders.
- The workshop will be experiential and will give delegates a chance to experience and practise being a director in a practical, safe but challenging learning environment.
Who should attend
- Aspiring Board members and existing directors seeking to improve their understanding of and performance in the boardroom environment
- Executive directors and NEDs of listed companies
- Board members of companies seeking a listing on the public markets in the near future
Delegates can be based in the UK or overseas and the webinars make the programme very accessible for those not based in London.
Delegates will be expected to attend the 2-day Masterclass Workshop in person.
NEDA Members are able to register to attend with a 10% discount.
To book click the link above.
Please see further information on the course in the video via the link:
https://lnkd.in/dvm-VgG Claire Fargeot Alice Deakin Louis Cooper