This new Remuneration Committee training session will be delivered virtually and aims to provide you with practical and up-to-date information and latest views in order to perform effectively on a Remuneration Committee.
The course will cover:
- Corporate governance requirements and guideline - setting the context in terms of the role and responsibilities of the Remuneration Committee
- Trends and insights on challenges faced by Committees including:
- different aspects of remuneration, including short and long-term incentives;
- performance measurement;
- benchmarking and how to use it effectively;
- the Remuneration Committee calendar; and
- latest investor thinking on topical issues.
A series of presentations will be delivered by senior Mercer|Kepler professionals experienced in advising on executive pay, which will be enhanced by a range of case study exercises followed by interactive sessions to engage with your experience and thinking. You will also have an opportunity to network and interact with your peers to learn and build on shared experiences, even though this is a virtual event.
(Note: our next training day following this event, will be on Thursday 17th September 2020)
Book your place today by emailing: email@example.com.