This new Remuneration Committee training session will be delivered virtually and aims to provide you with practical and up-to-date information and latest views in order to perform effectively on a Remuneration Committee.
The areas to be covered include:
- Corporate governance requirements and guideline - setting the context in terms of the role and responsibilities of the Remuneration Committee
- Trends and insights on challenges faced by Committees including:
- different aspects of remuneration, including short and long-term incentives;
- performance measurement;
- bench-marking and how to use it effectively;
- the Remuneration Committee calendar; and
- latest investor thinking on topical issues.
A series of presentations will be delivered by senior Mercer|Kepler professionals experienced in advising on executive pay, which will be enhanced by a range of case study exercises followed by interactive sessions to engage with your experience and thinking. You will also have an opportunity to network and interact with your peers to learn and build on shared experiences, even though this is a virtual event.
Feedback from previous on-line sessions includes:
"Thank you for an excellent day - I learnt a lot in a short space of time"
"What a great session - especially the way you put across some very complex material"
"I personally found it very informative with the right balance between presentation and case study interaction so the networking aspects you would normally gain from this type of event was preserved".
Thursday 17th Sept. 2020
10:00 - 12:30 - Session One
12:30 - 13:30 - Break
13:30 - 16:00 - Session Two
Book your place today by using the button below:
(Note: the next Remuneration Committee training day following this event, is scheduled for later this year
- please subscribe to the NEDA website for updates)
Please note that your name will be passed to Mercer|Kepler in order to process your registration for this event.