The course is designed to ensure attendees satisfy the core knowledge and understanding requirements of being a Non-Executive Director which is implicit in Company Law, and the many codes and guidelines which have been issued.
The programme will cover the key areas of:
- Corporate Governance and the NED
- Independent non-executives
- Accepting a NED appointment
- The board of directors and the role of the NEDs
- Director’s liability and liability insurance
- The nomination committee
- The remuneration committee
- The audit committee Internal control and risk management
- Performance evaluation
- Other issues
The training is provided using technical input from leading experts in the field and delivered by professional training experts. The course leaders are renowned both for their grasp of the subject and for their ability to make technical subject matter interesting.