HomeSaturday 20 October 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
17 October 2018
The 2018 NED Debate hosted by Smith & Williamson and chaired by Barry Gamble took place on Thursday 16 October 2018. The motion was carried,...Find Out More
11 October 2018
The Non-Executive Director Awards, now in their thirteenth year, recognise the achievements of Non-Executive Directors within the business and not-for...Find Out More
30 October 2018
A showing of the new ICAEW film, with facilitation by Duncan Wiggetts, Executive Director of Professional Standards at ICAEW.
Find Out More
1 November 2018
In an era of increasing concerns regarding reputational risk and with companies under greater scrutiny by their stakeholders (including regulators), b...Find Out More