HomeSaturday 23 June 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
9 May 2018
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has published a consultation on insolvency and corporate governanceFind Out More
26 April 2018
The long term economic, social and environmental outlook is increasingly complex and uncertain. This guide helps finance teams to navigate the complex...Find Out More
27 September 2018
We invite Remuneration Committee members to join this one-day training session run by Mercer|Kepler, and supported by the Non-Executive Directors’ Ass...Find Out More
16 October 2018
The 2018 Non-Executive Directors' Association Debate will take place on Tuesday 16th October 2018. The debate will be chaired by Barry Gamble.
Find Out More