HomeSunday 25 September 2016
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
9 September 2016
Businesses who make gross payments to directors, including non-executive directors, could be exposed to a costly compliance risk. The recen...Find Out More
5 September 2016
A NEW SERVICE FOR NEDA MEMBERS
Getting your admin done can be a time consuming hassle. What seems like a 5-minute job always ends up taking longer. F...Find Out More
11 October 2016
Companies face an array of business risks and boards need to have confidence in their internal control systems and processes to deal with the dem...Find Out More
1 November 2016
Evening drinks and review of topical issues for NEDs. Topics and agenda coming soon.
Find Out More