HomeTuesday 14 August 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
3 August 2018
When things go wrong in the realm of corporate reputation, the focus of attention – rightly or wrongly – tends to fall on the corporate board. Indeed,...Find Out More
1 August 2018
New research released today by the Non-Executive Directors’ Association (NEDA) and international communications firm Infinite Global has shed a new li...Find Out More
13 September 2018
Join NEDA & The QCA at a Corporate Governance Workshop on Thursday 13th September 2018. Led by NEDA CEO Louis Cooper the Workshop will focus...Find Out More
19 September 2018
NEDA & Infinite Global are pleased to announce the launch of their joint report discussing Corporate Reputation and the Role of the NED.
...Find Out More