HomeSaturday 17 November 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
9 November 2018
The QCA and NEDA have today published new analysis on Boardroom behaviour and the QCA Corporate Governance CodeFind Out More
31 October 2018
In an open letter to Finance Directors and Audit Committee Chairs, the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has called for improvements in key areas...Find Out More
22 November 2018
NEDA & Hogan Lovells are delighted to announce a joint breakfast event, focussing on the launch of the three new corporate governance codes, ...Find Out More
6 December 2018
You are invited to enrol on the Henley Board Directors’ Programme. Part of an on-going board education programme at Henley Business School, the ...Find Out More