HomeThursday 25 April 2019
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
10 April 2019
The recording from the joint ICAEW and NEDA Webinar: Succession Planning for Board, Executives and NEDs is now available to download.
Find Out More
2 April 2019
The 13th Annual Non-Executive Director Awards took place on 27th March 2019 at a glittering reception in Claridges Ballroom where the 2019 w...Find Out More
14 May 2019
Following on from the successful sell-out events in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; the 2019 Contemporary NED session will seek to understand the importanc...Find Out More
22 May 2019
Join NEDA & The QCA at a Corporate Governance Workshop on Wednesday 22nd May 2019. Led by NEDA CEO Louis Cooper the Workshop will focus on t...Find Out More