HomeMonday 20 August 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
16 August 2018
Elizabeth Bagger, Executive Director of the Institute for Family Businesses has written a blog for the Financial Reporting Council identifying what NE...Find Out More
8 August 2018
The CMA is consulting on revised guidance for director disqualification orders in competition cases. This consultation closes at 5pm on 13 ...Find Out More
13 September 2018
Join NEDA & The QCA at a Corporate Governance Workshop on Thursday 13th September 2018. Led by NEDA CEO Louis Cooper the Workshop will focus...Find Out More
19 September 2018
NEDA & Infinite Global are pleased to announce the launch of their joint report discussing Corporate Reputation and the Role of the NED.
...Find Out More