HomeSunday 18 February 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
16 January 2018
The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA’) is delighted to announce a new partnership arrangement with Eton Bridge Partners supporting the...Find Out More
11 December 2017
You are invited to take a few minutes to participate in the 19th survey of the Quoted Companies Alliance (‘QCA’)'s business sentiment tracker across t...Find Out More
1 March 2018
We invite Remuneration Committee members to join this one-day training session run by Mercer|Kepler, and supported by the Non-Executive Directors’ Ass...Find Out More
5 March 2018
In an era of increasing concerns regarding reputational risk and with companies under greater scrutiny by their stakeholders (including regulators), b...Find Out More