HomeSaturday 29 April 2017
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
5 April 2017
The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee has published its report.Find Out More
1 April 2017
The FRC has published a revised version of its operating procedures.Find Out More
10 May 2017
Being a contemporary NED means keeping up with innovation and change, considering both the threats and opportunities posed by a dynamic business envir...Find Out More
23 May 2017
NEDA is partnering with the Strategic Management Forum on their next conference: Earning, Keeping & Growing Customers: Creating Value to Achi...Find Out More