HomeMonday 25 September 2017
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
1 August 2017
The FRC has recently created the Audit & Assurance Lab, which seeks to promote best practice in a confidential environment by bringing together au...Find Out More
20 July 2017
The Hogan Lovells Corporate Team have put the spotlight on a new regulation coming into force in July 2017.The New Prospectus Regulation ((EU) 2017/11...Find Out More
28 September 2017
The second meeting of the BBA NED Club will be held on 28th September building on the success of the inaugural meeting in June 2017.Find Out More
4 October 2017
This board-focused event is run in association with the Institute of Risk Management (‘IRM’). The course is run in central London at the IRM Off...Find Out More