HomeThursday 14 December 2017
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
28 November 2017
The Financial Reporting Council (‘FRC’) have released two new support papers including FRC shares better practice examples from thematic reviews and I...Find Out More
10 November 2017
The Institute of Business Ethics (‘IBE’) have published a new Guide on the Speak up Culture in organisations. The freedom to raise concerns without fe...Find Out More