HomeSaturday 19 August 2017
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
1 August 2017
The FRC has recently created the Audit & Assurance Lab, which seeks to promote best practice in a confidential environment by bringing together au...Find Out More
20 July 2017
The Hogan Lovells Corporate Team have put the spotlight on a new regulation coming into force in July 2017.The New Prospectus Regulation ((EU) 2017/11...Find Out More
14 September 2017
Board remuneration continues to be a hot topic and remains in the spotlight and featured prominently in the HM Government’s recent Corporate Governanc...Find Out More
20 September 2017
The autumn programme of NED events will kick-off with a formal debate on the key issue of how boards measure their own effectiveness – how can a good ...Find Out More