HomeWednesday 23 May 2018
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
9 May 2018
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has published a consultation on insolvency and corporate governanceFind Out More
26 April 2018
The long term economic, social and environmental outlook is increasingly complex and uncertain. This guide helps finance teams to navigate the complex...Find Out More
5 June 2018
In an era of increasing concerns regarding reputational risk and with companies under greater scrutiny by their stakeholders (including regulators), b...Find Out More
7 June 2018
You are invited to enrol on the Henley Board Directors’ Programme. Part of an on-going board education programme at Henley Business School, the ...Find Out More