HomeSaturday 10 December 2016
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
28 November 2016
The rules are changing, says Andrew Kakabadse, Professor of Governance and Leadership at Henley Business School, and if you don’t have all five Qs, yo...Find Out More
15 November 2016
The Non-Executive Directors' Handbook is available at a special rate.
Find Out More