HomeSaturday 18 November 2017
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
1 November 2017
The Non-Executive Director Awards, now in their twelfth year, recognise the achievements of Non-Executive Directors within the business and not-for-pr...Find Out More
10 October 2017
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has written to companies to highlight changes to reporting requirements and key areas where improvements can be ...Find Out More
23 November 2017
Nick Marson will introduce Leading by Coaching which, "transforms managers into high impact leaders capable of engaging employees in pursuit...Find Out More
28 November 2017
This training seminar is aimed at senior individuals who might want to consider a non-executive role in the investment company sector in the next few ...Find Out More