HomeThursday 21 February 2019
Supporting NEDs at
each stage of their life-cycle
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
15 February 2019
The Comptetition and Markets Authority has welcomed a judgment from the Court of Appeal today upholding its fine on Balmoral Tanks for illegally ...Find Out More
12 February 2019
The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) has led in advancing the quality of products and services across industry since its inception in 1919. The CQI i...Find Out More
27 February 2019
Join NEDA and UK Finance for this joint training course on Wednesday 27th February 2019. The role of the board director, especially th...Find Out More
14 March 2019
Succession planning for board members, both senior executives & NEDS – it’s an area that is often on the to do list.
Find Out More