HomeSunday 19 February 2017
Non-Executive Directors ('NEDs') are appointed to the boards of organisations to fulfil a number of roles. In particular the presence of NEDs is intended to improve board effectiveness and contribute to better corporate governance. The Non-Executive Directors' Association ('NEDA') is a member organisation established to represent NEDs and to promote and support their training, education and personal development.
- Entry to our monthly networking events.
- Access to regular technical updates
- Preferential rates on NED training courses.
- A free copy of the latest NED Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
- Board and NED training and education courses.
- NED recruitment advice, both for individuals and organisations.
- Independent Board Performance Evaluation Services.
- NED mentoring and support.
12 February 2017
The shortlist for the 2017 Non-Executive Director Awards were announced in the Sunday Times on 12 February 2017. The shortlist is summarised below
Find Out More
24 January 2017
The CMA has published a new ‘60-second summary’ for company directors and their advisers on how to avoid disqualification.
Find Out More
13 March 2017
The conference will hear three speakers. All three presentations will be packed with practical insights to overcome one of the toughest strategic mana...Find Out More
15 March 2017
The Non-Executive Director Awards, now in their eleventh year, recognise the achievements of Non-Executive Directors within the business and not-for-p...Find Out More