This facilitated discussion hosted by Chapter Zero in collaboration with PwC, will explore how NEDs can encourage their Boards and companies to take steps to navigate climate change, focusing on:
- the Principles in the WEF report
- what these mean in terms of practical steps Boards can take
- using the framework to assess progress
- the need for collaboration on this issue.
During the session, PwC will also provide the NED audience with guidance on what to consider when assessing the Task Force on Climate-related Disclosures which will be the focus of investors and regulators in the next reporting season.
The panel will be joined by:
- Karina Litvack, NED and Chapter Zero Steering committee member, discussing her experience using the Principles.
- Fredrik Galtung (Founder CEO of True Footprint), will provide insight into tools available.
- Mardi McBrien (Managing Director of CDSB) will showcase the tools created by the CDSB.
For details of the webinar please click this link.