During the last three years we have been navigating what for many has been unchartered waters in the shadow of the global pandemic and an unfolding economic crisis. As we enter 2023 how are boards preparing to meet the ongoing challenges, whilst also seeking out new opportunities.
The business landscape in 2023 will continue to feel the effect of the current economic downturn and geopolitical uncertainty, but it will also look to establish more resilient supply-chains and be proactive be proactive in the competition for talent. Boards have been finding their feet post-pandemic and are now looking to get back into a more consistent and balanced rhythm of corporate activity.
You are invited to join representatives from Kroll and NEDA, with support from CMS and WTW, to consider what needs to be on the “new year resolutions” for boards in 2023.
The speakers will explore the key themes that should be front, and centre of the boardroom agenda as we enter a new year. What are the latest trends and developments and what can boards do to manage, measure and monitor an evolving and fast-moving business environment?
Key boardroom issues that will be profiled and explored include:
- Strategic decision making – M&A activity and restructuring vs. facing bankruptcy?
- Business risks – more of the same or a step change to focus on opportunities?
- Director liabilities – where do the traps lie?
- Legal & regulatory - what developments are coming down the track?
- Board performance – are boards taking this seriously or just paying lip service to reporting demands?
To book your place on the webinar please click the link above.
Please note that NEDA, Kroll, CMS and WTW will share registration details as part of the logistics of running the event.