Pilotlight exists to amplify the impact that charities, business and individuals can bring to the world. It does this by bringing charities together with business and business experts who can tackle the pressing issues charities are facing. This is done by managing the relationship between business and charities to maximise the impact they bring. Individuals are helped to apply their expertise to those who need it, and to grow their own skills as part of a team of advisors.
Pilotlight’s next online event is focused on individuals interested in pursuing a non-executive or trustee portfolio career and are considering the development of their non-executive skills. The online session is being run in collaboration with the Non-Executive Directors' Association (‘NEDA’).
During the webinar you will hear inspiring stories from our panel of experts and will have the chance to ask questions on their top tips on how to become a NED or Trustee. Some of the topics that will be covered during the session include:
- How do people deal with the transition from being an ED ('Executive Director') to being a NED (‘Non-Executive Director')?
- What are the best routes to market and what might be the barriers?
- How do you go about building a NED/Trustee portfolio – what are the steps to take?
- What are the key NED/Trustee attributes and skill sets?
- What are Board Chairs looking for when considering succession planning at board-level?
To sign-up for this free event please click on the ‘Book now’ link.