Chapter Zero, the Directors’ Climate Forum, are hosting a webinar for Audit and Risk Committee members to explore the important issues in climate-related reporting, investor expectations and the latest audit requirements.
The discussion will be moderated by William Touche, Vice Chair of Deloitte UK, and speakers include:
- Simon Henry, Chair of the Audit Committee of Rio Tinto and Lloyds Banking Group;
- Russ Houlden, former Chief Financial Officer, United Utilities, non-executive director at Babcock and Chair of the Audit Committee of Orange Polska SA;
- Natasha Landell-Mills, Head of Stewardship at Sarasin;
- Veronica Poole, Head of Global IFRS at Deloitte; and
- Julie Baddeley, Non-Executive Director at Ebiquity plc, Senior Independent Director of Marshall of Cambridge, and director of Chrysalis VCT plc and the Hughes Hall Centre for Climate Change Engagement, at the University of Cambridge.
This webinar is hosted in collaboration with Deloitte and supported by the ICAEW, Audit Committee Chairs’ Independent Forum and Accounting for Sustainability.
Chapter Zero, the Directors’ Climate Forum, is a partner organisation of NEDA and was established to help UK chairs and non-executive directors across all sectors address the risks and opportunities presented by climate change and the transition to a low carbon economy. It has more than 900 director members, including non-executives on 134 of the FTSE 350 boards, including 47 of the FTSE 100 boards.
To book on the session please click the link above.