The range of climate-related legal exposures facing companies has increased significantly in recent years. Is your organisation prepared?
Join WTW climate leaders alongside selected academia, civil society, analysts, insurers and sector experts on for a cutting-edge discussion on climate-related liability risk exposures and opportunities.
This event will empower you to make informed decisions, help future-proof and prepare your organisation to manage risks and consider the opportunities in a dynamic climate liability landscape. You will obtain practical information to help prepare for present and future risks, minimize potential climate-related liabilities, and evolve your business to successfully transition to a low-carbon net-zero economy.
Sessions will feature topics on:
- global trends and developments - climate change laws and litigation cases;
- ways in which strategic climate litigation is being used;
- best practice to measure and manage climate-related legal risk;
- the role of insurance and shifts in the insurance market; and
- biodiversity litigation is set to rise.
You are also requested to join a networking drinks reception after the main event.
To register for the session please use the link.