Kroll and NEDA are co-hosting a three-part webcast series: Reputation, Reputation, Reputation – The Three Faces of Contemporary Risk Management. Each session will feature a range of experts and seasoned non-executive directors (NEDs) who will look at the current risk landscape and emerging threats/opportunities.
Reputation is everything, and as we contemplate life beyond COVID-19 crisis management, Kroll executives have been considering a range of contemporaneous risks that should be on every board’s agenda. They’re even evaluating how failure to consider these risks can impact a company’s corporate reputation.
Part 1– External Threats
Moderated by NEDA Chair Graham Durgan, the panel shared recent insights and experiences on how boards are coping with reputational risks related to brand and social media, the latest attacks from organized criminal networks, and internet-based misinformation/disinformation attacks.
Watch the replay here.
- Graham Durgan, Chair, NEDA
- Neil Kirton, Regional Managing Director, EMEA, Kroll
- Zoë Newman, Managing Director and Co-Head of Financial Investigations, Kroll
- Ryan McSharry, Head of Crisis and Litigation, Infinite Global
- Alla Bashenko, Portfolio NED and Risk and Compliance Committee Member