The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (‘ICAEW’) has launched a new Board Director's e-learning Programme in collaboration with NEDA. The Programme provides board directors with an engaging online learning programme that helps you build presence and influence at board level, and supports individuals through a series of exercises to identify both strengths and development needs.
What is included:
- A benchmark framework of the skills and competencies required of a high performing board director;
- Access to ICAEW’s award winning board training films False Assurance and Without Question;
- Examples of the ethical challenges board directors may face, and a framework to help you work through them;
- A self-assessment diagnostic to identify your skills gaps, and a personalised summary report to download and keep;
- Ability to book up executive mentoring sessions, if required; and
- Subscription to ICAEW’s Corporate Governance Community.
Suitable for even the most experienced board directors and non-executive directors, the programme provides a confidential learning space to explore your capabilities of:
- Attributes; and
You can assess yourself as a high performing board director through a range of learning, reflective activities, practical guidance and tools - all compliant with ICAEW’s CPD policy.
NEDA members receive the same 50% discount as ICAEW members for the Programme’s three main Programme options (with discounted price) – 1. Bronze (£175 for access to essentials with no coaching), 2. Silver (£340 includes one-hour coaching) and 3. Gold (£650 includes three hours coaching).
Further details on the tool can be found by following this link.