The term “hybrid working” is now firmly entrenched in the business lexicon, but as staff rush to tear up their season tickets to embrace the freedom of time split between working from home and the office, how can you be sure that even if you’re far from sight, you’re not far from mind when it comes to career opportunities?
The ICAEW Insight's Team has identified nine key things you can do to ensure that you stay on the radar of the decision makers within your business:
- Be transparent about your schedule.
- Schedule regular communication.
- Seek advice and feedback.
- Take ownership and demonstrate commitment.
- Contribute positively in meetings.
- Make a wider contribution.
- Share your success and thanks.
Find out more about these tips by clicking on this link.