The NED Awards 2021 Ceremony took place virtually on Thursday 25th March 2021, where the winners were announced. The awards celebrate the achievements of NEDs within the Business and Not-For-Profit / Public Sector Communities.
The 2021 Winners are:
- FTSE 100 - Lord Norman Blackwell, Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- FTSE All Share - Barry Gibson, HomeServe PLC
- FTSE AIM - Rob Woodward, Biancco Technology Group PLC
- Private / Private Equity Backed - Steve Holliday, CityFibre Holdings Limited
- Not-for-Profit / Public Service Organisation - Baroness Elizabeth Manningham-Buller, Wellcome Trust
- Dame Helen Alexander 'NED to Watch' - Mike Gahir, Steps to Work
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Sir Donald Brydon CBE
If you would like to watch the 2021 ceremony again please click on the image below:
Find our more about the winners and watch the awards ceremony in full by clicking here.