Willis Towers Watson have recently released their latest D&O Market Update. In overview the key conclusions are:
- Directors and officers are the subject of increasing exposure; from the ‘#MeToo’ movement, to climate change, to increased regulatory scrutiny, there is no doubt that D&O insurance is increasingly important.
- Over the last 12-18 months, insurers have been reducing the size of lines they will write, increasing premiums, tightening terms and, in some cases, withdrawing from this market entirely.
- COVID-19 has only made this position worse.
The Update also provides more detail and background on:
- Current FINEX D&O London Market Conditions Q1 2020
- A review of the market, claims and losses
- London Market Loss Events and Actions
- COVID-19 Impact on D&O
For further information contact:
Executive Director – Coverage Specialist, Global FINEX
Direct: +44 20 3124 8386
To read the full Update follow the link.