Never has the role of the Remuneration Committee member involved keeping up to date with so many developments. The world of executive remuneration is going through unprecedented change and there are a variety of stakeholder views to assimilate and manage.
We invite Remuneration Committee members to join this one-day training session run by Mercer|Kepler, and supported by the Non-Executive Directors’ Association (‘NEDA’) to receive an update on latest developments and to better understand the key issues that a Non-Executive Director needs to be aware of in order to perform effectively on a Remuneration Committee.
This new Remuneration Committee training day will provide you with practical and up to date views and perspectives; the areas to be covered include:
- Corporate governance requirements and guideline - setting the context in terms of the role and responsibilities of the Remuneration Committee
- Trends and insights on challenges faced by Committees including:
- different aspects of remuneration, including short and long-term incentives;
- performance measurement;
- benchmarking and how to use it effectively;
- the Remuneration Committee calendar; and
- reporting requirements including the Directors’ Remuneration Report
We have a lunchtime discussion session with an experienced NED.
A series of presentations delivered by top Mercer professionals experienced in advising on executive pay, interactive sessions on a range of high interest topics and an opportunity to network and interact with peers to learn from and build on shared experiences.
09:00 - 09:30 - Registration & Coffee
09:30 - 17:00 - Training sessions (including lunch time discussion)
17:00 - Close, Drinks & Networking
Book your place today by contacting: email@example.com