You are invited to the WTW and NEDA webinar on Tuesday 31 October 2023. Join our panel who will discuss the latest perspectives on Cyber Security and your ability to deal with an incident response.
The WTW Directors’ Liability Survey 2023 highlighted the scale of Cyber Security risk, which was considered as the top three business risks that concern boards globally: 1. Cyber Attack, 2. Data Loss and 3. Cyber Extortion – the latter being a new risk area identified in 2022. Further analysis is set out in the WTW publication ‘Cyber in Focus 2023’ – to read more click this link.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month, and we recognise that in today's interconnected world, cyber threats loom larger than ever. That is why WTW are focusing efforts on Cyber Incident Response Planning throughout the month.
Join us for this engaging webinar to bring you key insights into cyber incident response.
You will hear from a panel of experts well versed in managing and responding to cyber events:
- Cub Llewelyn-Davies, Head of Market Incentives – National Cyber Security Centre
- Nikki Cole, Portfolio Non-Executive Director
- Martin Heyde, UK Practice Leader - CFC Response
- Glyn Thoms, GB Head of Cyber, Financial Executive and Professional Risks - WTW
Learning outcomes include:
- How to identify a cyber incident
- The tools and techniques that might be used to good effect.
- Learn from the practical experience of the webinar panel - in particular the do's and the don'ts.
- Things to consider from an insurance perspective.
- Current trends and developments - how might the cyber landscape evolve?
To register for the session please click the link.
Note: Your registration details will be shared by NEDA and WTW in order to run the event.