NEDA has partnered with the British Retail Consortium (‘BRC’) to deliver a development programme for new and existing senior executives and non-executives in retail – BRC Retail Regulation & Policy Landscape.
This programme is exclusive to BRC (created by BRC experts), designed to help navigate external challenges impacting retail organisations now and, in the future, and delivers policy knowledge critical for new and aspiring retail board members making and supporting strategic decisions.
This new and exciting programme starts on 25th January 2022 and will take 16 weeks to complete. Key features include:
- 13 on-demand modules covering key drivers that are transforming retail
- Monthly interactive Q&A sessions with BRC Leaders & other speakers
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Access to online community and real time updated content
- Digital badge which you can share on your website and LinkedIn profile
The price of the Programme is: £1,992 + VAT for BRC Members; £2,490+ VAT for Non-members. NEDA members qualify for the BRC member rates until 17 December 2021.
To download the brochure, click on this link.
To learn more about the programme please click here.
To talk to a member of the BRC team contact: firstname.lastname@example.org